Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
* information about your use of this website (including statistics about which pages you visit, how long, your browser details and other such information);
* information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including personal details such as name, address, age);
* information about transactions carried out over this website (including methods of payment);
* any information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
* any other information that you send to us
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
* administer this website;
* personalize the website for you;
* enable your access to and use of the website services;
* publish information about you on the website;
* send you products that you purchase;
* supply services that you purchase;
* send you statements and invoices;
* collect payments from you; and
* send you marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our servers. Offline copies may be taken by us for data analysis, storage and retrieval.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This page was last updated on 24th March 2020
This website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
How to Contact us
Support desk: Support